Fuck You In The Fields

A clergyman walking lower a country lane and also sees a young farmer battling to load hay back onto a cart following it had fallen off.
"You look hot, our child, " said the particular cleric. "Why don't you relaxation a moment, and also I will offer you a hand. "
"No thank you, " said the particular young man. "My daddy would not deal with it. "
"Don't end up being silly, " the particular minister said. "Everyone is entitled to a break. Come and have a drink regarding water. "
Again the particular young man protested that his or her daddy could be raise red flags to.

Shedding his or her endurance, the particular clergyman said, "Your daddy must be an actual slave operater. Tell me just where I will find the dog and also I will offer the dog a bit of my mind! "
"Well, " replied the particular youthful farmer, "he's beneath the fill up regarding hay. "

Fuck You In The Field

No comments:

Post a Comment